Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Viewscreen Calculator Review

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Viewscreen Calculator
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I called Texas Instruments asking what is the difference between this and the standard TI-84+Silver edition model. Basically, this is the teacher version with an extra port to attach a screen so that students can see what you are doing. Functionally there is no difference. TI basically said that if this version is cheaper (which it is by $20 when I wrote this) there is no real reason NOT to get this one rather than the "standard" version. When I received this item, it INCLUDED the additional display screen and a carry bag along with the calculator. Pretty good deal!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Viewscreen Calculator

Texas Instruments Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphic Calculator 84PL2VSC/CBX/1L Calculators

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Viewscreen Calculator

0 comments:

Post a Comment